Location: 450-B Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5E1
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Hourly Position
- Responsible for monitoring the quality control of raw materials, product-in-process and finished product run during the shift.
- Responsible for the full compliance of specific standards for product quality.
- Direct communication with QC, Production, Maintenance and Distribution Departments to ensure smooth flow of shift.
- Releasing of batches, Calibration of instruments & preparing of solutions
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Collection and preparation of Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological product analysis, GMP & other food quality program requirements
- Carry out other activities needed essential to the effective operation of Quality Control Department during the shift.
- Perform work in safe and efficient manner
- Compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assign
- Minimum 2-year College Education in Quality Control or related discipline.
- 3-5 years work experience in QC, preferably in a beverage manufacturing and packaging facility.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate production data (i.e. variances, efficiencies).
- Must be able to prioritize assigned duties and demonstrate flexibility.
- Excellent analytical laboratory skills and must be detail oriented.
- Knowledge of PC software: Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word is an asset.
- You must be willing to work at any shift pattern as assigned Some overtime may require (as assigned)
Benefits / Vacation
- Group insurance and medical benefits including eye care and dental benefits
- Two (2) weeks vacation per year
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you are applying for in the Subject line. Please make sure to also include your resumé and cover letter in your email application.