Location: 450-B Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5E1
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Hourly Position
- Troubleshoot equipment using PLCs, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Elau and other PLC families with minimal supervision.
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance on processors, filling machines, packaging equipment, and conveyors, compressors, air dryers, water treatment systems,
- Installation of machines, lighting, and power circuits.
- Participate in the development of team members through training and collaboration.
- Servicing of machines and conveyors.
- Excellent understanding of Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuits and the ability to trouble shoot valves, accumulators, pilot operated valves, cylinders and all associated hardware with minimal supervision
- Operator/Millwrights/ for some specialized equipment in the plant
- Compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Certified Millwright or Electrician ideally with 4-5 years’ experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment. Candidates working towards their certification may also be considered, depending on their experience, skill and ability.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and with minimal supervision
- Excellent and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good understanding of welding processes TIG and Arc.
- Understand and follow GMP’s, HACCP rules and procedures.
- Ability to perform physically demanding (lift, climb stairs and reach) work and to multi Task
- You must be willing to work at any shift pattern assigned
- Some overtime may be required (as assigned)
Benefits / Vacation
- Group insurance and medical benefits including eye care and dental benefits
- Two (2) weeks vacation per year
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you are applying for in the Subject line. Please make sure to also include your resumé and cover letter in your email application.