Location: 450-B Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5E1
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Hourly Position
- To provide forklift support to the production/warehouse facility
- Driving a forklift in a safe and responsible manner.
- Loading /unloading of goods into racking system.
- Responsible for completing task and related duties as directed.
- Stage and supply production lines with materials.
- Order picking /Palletizing as required and assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork and checklists accurately.
- Conduct physical inventory, cycle counts as required.
- Compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Perform all duties as assigned
- Must have a valid and current forklift license
- Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
- Prefer at least 1-year experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment with team members and strict GMP practices.
- Must be able to prioritize assigned duties and handle stressful situations well (flexibility is essential)
- Must be in good physical health to fulfill the requirements of the position
- You must be willing to work at any shift pattern assigned
- Some overtime may require (as assigned)
Benefits / Vacation
- Group insurance and medical benefits including eye care and dental benefits
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you are applying for in the Subject line. Please make sure to also include your resumé and cover letter in your email application.