Location: 450-B Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5E1
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Hourly Position
- Efficient operation of all batching and pasteurizing equipment
- Perform associated function such as startup, CIP and sanitation in the batching room.
- Producing product to specification and to Company and Government standard.
- Work to production schedules
- Ensuring proper documentation such as batch report and pasteurizing charts.
- Observe all Safety rules and promote a safe working environment with team members.
- Maintain strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Practices.
- Carry out all work as per Quality systems
- Compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 education or equivalent experience with very good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Upon completion of training, must be able to evaluate production date (i.e. variances, efficiencies).
- Good Mechanical and Technical Aptitude. Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to learn multiple pieces of operating equipment
- Previous related process/batching experience an asset
- Valid Fork truck license an asset
- You must be willing to work at any shift pattern assigned
- Aptitude for number and have basic computer skills
Benefits / Vacation
- Group insurance and medical benefits including eye care and dental benefits
- Two (2) weeks vacation per year
To apply, email email@example.com with the Job Title you are applying for in the Subject line. Please make sure to also include your resumé and cover letter in your email application.